Created With Purpose
You have been created with a purpose that only you can fulfil. Live it!
Have you ever wondered why you are here on earth? What’s your purpose? Maybe you even felt like you don’t have a purpose, which is totally crazy, wrong and dangerous! You might struggle to find your purpose, because no one ever believed in you. You were always told that you are going to get nowhere in life or you are going to turn out like this or that family member that didn’t achieve anything. You might just be totally confused, because you’re so used to please people who want you to do what they want you to do. There’s so many reasons why! So let me guide you on how to find your purpose as you read further.
The VERY IMPORTANT part in knowing your purpose is that you are passion driven and not performance driven. To know your purpose, you need to know yourself. You need to find your identity in Christ. I know that so many people say this all around the world, but how do you get your identity back and where did you lose it? See, you need to know where you’ve lost it to identify the situation, pull the root out and allow Jesus to heal you and fill you with the Holy Spirit. If this does not take place, hurt, pain and always continual searching for something to fill your heart will always be part of your life. You are made for so much more! There are so many reasons where your identity could’ve been hurt. See if you can relate to any of the following:
• Your parents divorced: Suddenly you live in two different worlds! Two different homes and another man and woman that’s taking the place of your dad with your mom and your mom with your dad. So instead of two stable parents and one secure household, you have four parents and two homes. Some parents even divorced a few times. Well, either way, divorce plays a huge role in the child’s identity. I know, I have been through this too.
• Broken relationships: So if this is part of your life, you are probably very familiar with all the effects it has on you, because you’re walking around the same mountain every time! Such as questioning your worth, your purpose, low self-esteem etc. Yes, I have been there too. So, I know exactly how you felt and still feeling feel after a heartbreak. You compromise and do everything to please the person you’re with. So badly, that you’ve lost yourself! Your relationships just don’t work out! Be on the lookout for my new post soon that will make you realize why as well as helping you in this area.
• Compromising: You compromise every part of yourself to make the other person happy! In a friendship, romantic relationship or family relationships. Rushing from the one place to the other! Buying great gifts! Being a people pleaser. Allow people to control you, change you, use you and sometimes even allowing verbal, emotional or physical abuse in relationships. Yet, it all comes back to your worth and identity.
• You don’t know Jesus: You’ve heard people talking about Jesus, but you just think that He’s a prophet or dead or you just don’t think anything of Him. Well, I will never force this on anyone. Jesus is alive. He is real and He did die for you on the cross so that you can have a relationship with God and that all your sins can be forgiven. You need to have your own encounter with Jesus to realize this and I pray that He will reveal Himself in such an amazing way to you! An encounter like never before, with the One that died for you. Yes, He died for you, because you are for real and worthy to Him. He loves you with an unending love!
• Don’t have a relationship with Jesus: You know Jesus, but never gave your heart to Him, or you’ve given your heart to Him but live for the world. So, this leaves you either in a religious routine from just going to church every Sunday and that’s it or you just don’t go to church at all.
• Doubt: This is where you doubt in yourself. You allowed people’s opinions to control you. You think that if they doubt you, you will never make it. Doubt strips you from the authority that God has given you to fulfill your purpose. This leaves you with low-confidence that keeps you from doing what God wants you to do!
So, there’s so many reasons and these are just a few. See if you can relate to any of these, so that the cause can be dealt with. Also be on the watch out for the post on how to get your identity back! If you have a broken identity, you struggle to find your passion! You have a passion in you that’s stronger than any feeling you’ve ever experienced. You just need to find it! Life may have hurt you and left you confused, broken and feeling worthless. Jesus is your healer and passion igniter! Give it all to Him! All your hurt and pain. Psalm 147:3 “He heals the broken-hearted and bandages their wounds.” Exchange your ashes for beauty.
You are created with a purpose that only you can fulfil. Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you. To prosper you and not to harm you”. God has given you the talents and everything you need to fulfill it! You just need to discover it and use it with passion to do what God has called you to do! If you think you don’t have what it takes, then I want to remind you that you do have what it takes! Just ask Jesus to show you and to lead you through the Holy Spirit and trust Him! Never doubt in God, for He will finish what He has started in you! Philippians 1:6 “And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.”
So get to know who you are in Christ and know that you can do something that no one else can do! You have been blessed with certain talents for a reason. Don’t give up on God, yourself or your life! Believe in yourself. Don’t wait for someone to believe in you. You and God are an awesome team and He will send the right people on your path! Just focus on Him and know that you are here for a reason. Your purpose is amazing! Allow Him to lit the bonfire passion that you are meant to have! You can do it! No matter how people doubt in you.. God doesn’t and that’s all that matters.
Philippians 4:13 “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.”